February Favourites

13:26

Today's post is my February favourites, I only have 7 this month, but these 7 have definitely had the most use out of everything for the last 28 days so here we go...


This has been my go-to, most used foundation of the month, hands down, the coverage is great, it doesn't feel heavy or cakey and the finish is matte but natural. I really have been loving it.

This is a relatively new one, but it was a love-at-first-use moment for me, its really creamy, very pigmented but not thick and very easy to blend. I have been using this over my Nars Radiant Creamy concealer (which I thought I would be using every day since buying it) and over my beloved Pro Longwear by MAC too.

The new release from L'oreal, which I have heard a lot of negative things about, but I for one, have nothing to complain about, I really like it and I haven't even looked at another mascara since buying this one last month.

This is definitely holy grail for me now, and I'm nearly running out. I love the smell for a start, its such a refreshing scent to put on your face first thing in the morning, wakes me right up! On more important matters it really is mattifying but not drying by any means, my face doesn't feel stiff, just hydrated and smooth. Perfect.

This was a purchase from last month too and one I have used everyday, it has totally taken over from my Rimmel Stay Matte powder, which I do still love but I have found this one to be just that little bit lighter on the skin, no cake feel no matter what.

I have had this little gem for a very long time, but after seeing the new Revlon versions released I figured I really should get more use out of it, so I did, I have been using it on my cheekbones and down the bridge of my nose very lightly for a nice but natural glow.

This wonderful little bottle full of beautiful smelling serum has been great for my fly aways. I don't straighten my hair too much these days, mainly because I'm lazy but I have used this every time and its so good, not greasy at all, it applies like a super light weight oil and frizz and fly aways are a thing of the past. Usually I would get frizzy just by looking at the rain, but with this, nuh-uh!!









You Might Also Like

0 comments