Avene's perfect pair

07:00

I had never actually used any Avene products until this month, but I think I have found myself 2 firm favourites for the 'forever repurchase' list, and I've got my eye on a sneaky third product (the Soothing Hydrating Serum £17).



The 2 products I picked up are the Avene Thermal Spring Water £6.50 and the Avene Micellar Lotion £12.50. I only really picked them up because of Boots wonderful 3 for 2 offer, they both ended up being my freebies but I'm so happy that I did.


The Spring Water Spray is just an aerosol version of their famous spring water which has been proven to improve the quality of the skins surface. There are three different size options, there is a mini handbag sized one which I'm definitely going to pick up for summer, the medium which I got and a huge can for the bathroom cabinet. This spray can be used all over the body and face and is suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin. I've really loved using it for everything, I spray it all over my face in the morning to wake me up, I use it when I come in from work over my make up (if I am not taking it off straight away) just because it feels refreshing when you have had make up on all day and I also use it as a toner-type, after my cleanser and let it sink in to my skin before I use my normal moisturiser.


I thought I would pick up the Micellar Water as I have only tried one other so I wanted to try a few more options. This one is so nice, it has almost a cream like feel to it (its totally a water type liquid but it feels so smooth thats its creamy), I just put some on a cotton pad and swipe it over my face, once I am finished my skin feels so soft as if it has been moisturised as well, it is super gentle and can be used for eye make up too, it also has a gorgeous light scent to it, kind of floral in a way but don't let this put you off, its very subtle and this has been formulated for sensitive skin so I'm sure it won't cause break outs or anything like that. I have been using this for my night time cleanse because its more moisturising which I like at night time. The only downfall with this is the price, its pretty expensive for a cleanser at £12.50 for 200ml but I love the moisturising properties to it and I will definitely be repurchasing it once it's all gone.

You Might Also Like

0 comments