Lured in by Allure

05:46

Well, I decided it would be a good investment to subscribe to Allure, the Condé Nast monthly publication dedicated to the beauty world. I subscribed to the online version as it worked out cheaper and was way more practical (plus the printed versions never arrive on time so at least this way I can read it ASAP).



For a yearly online (ipad) subscription it is £13.99, for ongoing monthly subscription (you can cancel at any time) it is £1.49 per month (this is the option I chose as it works out pretty much the same as yearly) and you can also buy back issues for £2.49 each if you missed anything or were looking for a specific edition. I think it's such a reasonable price, I haven't finished my first one yet but I'm excited to learn about some new products etc.


You Might Also Like

0 comments