Review. Grease Lightning Spot Treatment

18:33


Today I am reviewing a spot treatment for you guys, it is the wonderful amazing fantastic Grease Lightning from lush (£5.95 for 45g). It is on my January Payday Wishlist, but I snuck it in a bit early and bought it on Sunday but I'm so glad I did. Genius stuff honestly.


So it says "Strikes the spot with lightning precision. dab this super effective tea tree and witch hazel gel to zap zits before they show themselves." The two main ingredients are the two most renowned for curing spots, you can tell its going to be good right?



So it's a little bottle with a pump, the pump gives just enough to the cover the whole face with one thin layer or what I have been doing is dipping my cotton bud into it and adding it directly to my biggest spots or problem areas, I read on the back that you can apply it as often as you feel is needed, because its a natural product you cannot 'overdose' your skin with it which is great.


It is a thin gel consistency which smells like tea tree oil, once you put it on the skin you instantly feel the drying effect, I put this on after my cleansing routine but before my moisturiser. It's smooth and cooling, and best of all it actually works, I have been using it twice/three times a day since I got it, I started with two red spots which faded to a light pink within the first hour of having the spot treatment on, I am so impressed, it also seems to have cleared up some of the tiny spots on my forehead in a matter of days, I highly recommend this product and I will definitely be repurchasing when I have finished my bottle.




You Might Also Like

0 comments