Cosmetics haul

15:30

I've done a bit of make up shopping since Christmas and I was just waiting for one more delivery before I posted this, and it came yesterday so here we go. I'm not gonna blab on too much because I will probably be doing reviews on everything at some point anyway. 





I made my first ever Elf purchases this month, I ordered the products from the website so I had to kind of guess on shades etc but I'm usually the lightest in everything so I think I made the right choices. Only 4 of the items were for me, the others were for my sisters birthday present so I will have to ask her how she gets on with them at a later date.

For me I got the correcting concealer palette £3.95, the contouring/blush palette £3.95, the maximum coverage concealer £3.95 and their stippling brush £3.95.

 
 I repurchased my trusty High Beam by Benefit £19.50. I love this stuff, it just lasts forever!



I finally decided to get the MAC Brush Cleanser £10 and the super hyped up Paint Pot in Painterly £15 and I literally LOVE both of them, I have used the brush cleanser soooooo much I think I am actually a bit addicted and I'm going to limit myself to once a week from now on.


I obviously had to get the new Baby Skin by Maybelline £7.99, and since there was a buy one get one half price offer on at Boots I thought I would try a new foundation, I picked the Dream Satin Liquid £7.99 which I have to say I am actually loving.




You guessed it, the Mac Brush cleanser was purchased in order to look after my new babies, the Real Techniques brushes. I finally decided to get some "decent" make up brushes, and by decent I mean, not from eBay (I usually just get sets from eBay as they are cheap and cheerful, very soft and you get about 20 for a tenner). So I thought it was about time to invest in some special ones, and since the bloggers tell me that these are the brushes to buy, I went ahead and bought them.

I decided not to get the sets of Brushes as there is always going to be one or two that I will never use, so instead I chose individual brushes that I would definitely get the use out of, I went for The powder Brush (£8.24 www.amazon.co.uk), The face Brush (£7.49 www.amazon.co.uk), The Setting Brush (£8.99 www.boots.com) and The Blush Brush (£9.99 www.boots.com). I am really enjoying these brushes so far and even though there are thousands on the Internet already I will be putting a review up at some point.












You Might Also Like

0 comments