Today I'm wearing...

09:09

I thought I would do an outfit post as I want to start doing more of my outfit of the day photos on my blog, it's all folded as I'm am still in my pyjamas and not photo worthy.

Today is a busy day so I have to be comfortable, with layers and flats. I'm off to Guildford to meet my friend Amandine this morning, and then from there I am going to Rickmansworth for another friends baby shower.

           

I decided on my new cream jumper from DIvided black at H&M 14.99, my leather front leggings, also divided black £17.99, a plain black vest, my black faux fur stole from Zara 29.99, and my studded loafers from Zara (old). I put my bottle of Prada Candy in the picture too as I LOVE my perfumes and have definitely been neglecting this one (it is my second bottle though), so ill be wearing that today :).
I'll be wearing my Zara bag from last winter and I might have to chuck my leather jacket in there incase it gets really cold later on.

                                   


                                   
     


You Might Also Like

0 comments