New beauty purchases

18:26

So I've done a few sneaky bits of shopping for me recently, whilst on Christmas shopping missions, and a budget :)


Mainly beauty bits, just a few of the products I use daily that had run out... M.A.C pro concealer, M.A.C select cover up concealer, I also picked up my (free) M.A.C lipstick in "Creme Cup" via the back-to-MAC scheme (if you take back 6 empty containers, they recycle the packaging and give  you a free lipstick of your choice) and lastly a second bottle of my beautifully scented Chanel nail polish remover ( I have done a review on this product already).

I also picked up a really cute little make up bag in Urban Outfitters, it's very kitch and retro which are two of my favourite things, also it's pink, so naturally I had to get it.

I was returning something at work (H&M) the other day and I spotted an iPhone case in the kidswear section (God knows) but it had to be mine, only £3.99. Bargain.

And last but not least I got a steal on the Thierry Mugler perfume Alien, which I LOVE! One of my friends used to wear it all the time and I wasn't that keen but now I am obsessed, it's really strong so you only have to use a bit which means it will last ages too.











You Might Also Like

0 comments