Make up for today

10:47


I thought I'd do a quick Make Up post about what I've got on today, and yes I will probably add some disturbing photos of my face so that you can see the results :) Enjoy!


I just used a little blob of this Lancôme Pure Focus Tzone, it's a gel to powder formula designed to be worn alone or over make up to keep the skin matte, however I use this under my make up, as with all these type products, because over never works it just destroys what make up you have already applied. 



I then applied the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer around my eyes and on any blemishes, then two pumps of the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation onto my hand and brush that in with my large Airbrush stippling brush by Pout, blending all of the concealer in too.


Then a few dabs of the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer over and outstanding blemishes and I added MACs Paint Pot in Painterly to my eyelids and just almost up to the brow bone.


A few dabs of Seventeen Phwoarr Paint concealer on the remaining dark circles. Then I start to layer the Bourjois Delice De Poudre just under my cheek bones with my blush brush by Real Techniques.  I then used my large stippling brush to dab a bit of pink onto my cheeks using Topshop cream to powder Blush in the shade Afternoon Tea (below).


I then use my Setting brush by Real Techniques to apply Rimmels Stay Matte Powder under my eyes, on my inner cheeks and centre of my forehead, then using the same brush I used a small amount of the Bourjois Poudre De Riz highlighting powder on the top of my cheek bones, down the centre of my nose (avoiding the tip of the nose) and on the brown bones after my Benefit High Beam so that it sticks in place all day.


For my eyes I used the MUA palette in Heaven and Earth ( I just chose the light cream colour in the top left for the inner eyes and blended out into the chestnut colour just below it). For mascara I used the Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycra Flex mascara, which I got free somewhere and is actually amazing!


For my lips I used the wonderfully creamy Cream Puff Lip Cream by Collection, followed by the Sleek Pout Pot in Bare Minimum to add a bit of shine.

I always do my eyebrows last, today I just used the MAC Brow Pencil in Deep Dark Brunette (just seen here) I managed to get my hands on the rihanna version so it pretty and pink :)

And here is what I look like after all that palaver... 

                             









You Might Also Like

0 comments