Nail art by Moi

23:02

So I re discovered a nude Ciate nail pot when I was searching for my Barry M one, I decided to give it a try (I think I got it free in a magazine a little while ago). 




I had been meaning to caviar my nails for weeks but at work it gets destroyed so I have been procrastinating, I've got a week off now so... Perfect timing! The caviar is from Superdrug by a brand called MUA and I've got the pastel coloured one, naturally.

Top coated the caviar nails with my Chanel top coat, just blobbed the clear polish on as opposed to painting it over the top so that I didn't manage to drag any of the tiny pearls with the brush strokes (it worked very well and has held the caviar on tight).

 
 And some thick moisturising hand cream by loccitane to finish, it's expensive so it's a treat but u only need a tiny amount so it lasts a good while :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments